VSS Dance Recital
VSS Dance teaches dance as a performing art. No matter a student’s reason for enrolling in dance classes, whether for serious dance training, physical development or recreation, our goal is to give all students the opportunity to perform in one annual recital. Therefore, it is assumed all students will participate.
If a student chooses not to participate, there is a non-participation form, attainable only in the studio office, which must be signed and turned into the studio before September 1.
There are expenses associated with the annual recital. The amounts and dates of your automatic debit payments are listed below.
50% debited September 15
50% debited October 15
- Pre-School I and II, Primary I: 1 costume @ $55
- Primary II: 2 costumes @ $55 each
- Grades 2-3: 1 costume per class @ $55 each
- Grades 4-7: 1 costume per class @ $65 each
- Grades 8-12: 1 costume per class @ $75 each
Pre-Pointe (Grades 4-7) is a non-performing class and does not require a costume.
Debited November 15
$70 per Family
COSTUME AND RECITAL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.